Information pursuant to Article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 – General Data Protection Regulation
The company Italwatt s.r.l., with registered office in Leinì (TO), Strada del Fornacino No. 154, Tax Code and VAT No. 08890680013 (hereinafter, “Italwatt”), hereby informs you that the personal data you provide shall be processed in compliance with the legislation on the protection of personal data, including Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (hereinafter, the “Regulation”) and with the purposes and methods outlined in this document.
1. Data Controller
The data controller is Italwatt s.r.l., with registered office in Leinì (TO), Strada del Fornacino No. 154, Tax Code and VAT No. 08890680013 and can be contacted by using the following:
- postal address:
Luca Luigi Ciaudano
Strada del Fornacino No.154
10040 - Leinì (TO)
2. Processing of data
(A) The data provided via the contact form is used for the purposes of responding to requests by the data subject.
The data shall be stored for a period of 12 months.
(B) The site uses the following cookies:
- session: for the purposes of speeding up traffic on the Internet and facilitating user access to the services provided by the site. Disabling these cookies may limit the ability to browse the site;
- browsing: for the purposes of keeping the browsing session open, allowing access to restricted areas, temporarily storing text entered when filling in a form;
- functionality: in order to make the most of the site’s features and have a more efficient browsing experience. These cookies can be deactivated, although the site works optimally when they are enabled;
- third-party: for the purposes of collecting information on how users browse our site. This information is analysed in aggregate form for statistical purposes only.
The site uses Google Analytics (including anonymised IP address).
Third-party social plugins and widgets may be included on the site, the following in particular: Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter and Google+.
Simply accessing the page does not entail the processing of any other personal data and no user profiling is carried out.
Data may be disclosed to the parties indicated below who shall process them under specific contracts as data controllers pursuant to Article 28 of the Regulation:
- operator of the Internet site: Media and More s.n.c.
- IT consultancy, database management and maintenance company.
These shall be able to access the data for the sole purpose of database management and the provision of IT consultancy and support services.
The data may also be disclosed to the following parties, who act as independent data controllers:
- lawyers and law firms, to whom only the data necessary to verify compliance with applicable legislation, and assist in pursuing their claims via judicial processes, shall be disclosed;
- banking institutions for the purposes of payment of consideration;
Data shall be stored for a period of 12 months from the time of registration or last contact.
3. Rights of the data subject
The data subject shall have the right to obtain from Italwatt the following:
- access, rectification, erasure or restriction of the processing of data, as well as to object to such processing, pursuant to Articles 15-18 and 21 of the Regulation;
- data portability, pursuant to Article 20 of the Regulation;
and, with regard to processing based on his or her consent, to withdraw consent at any time, which shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
The data subject is also entitled to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority.