We offer paid internship of six months for recruitment purposes in a dynamic workplace filled with passionate and hard-working individuals.
work with us
Italwatt is looking for a figure to join its engineering department.
The candidate will be responsible for the following activities:
- Analysis of requirements proposed by the customer.
- Definition and execution of a validation plan.
- Release of test documentation to the customer.
- Configuration and maintenance of the test hardware.
- Definition and/or development of test environments (HIL/MIL/SIL).
Application requirements are:
- Bachelor's degree in electronic engineering or related.
- Excellent knowledge of laboratory instrumentation.
- Knowledge of the Python development language.
- Previous experience with the Vector software suite (CANoe, CANalyzer...).
- Experience on HIL test benches.
- Knowledge of CAN and LIN buses.
- Language skills: Italian C1, English B2.
- Master's degree in electronic engineering or similar.
- Previous professional experience of at least one year in the automotive sector.